What is the Bajaj EMI Card
When we are buying a product, then how much money will we Pay to the company. And friends, the most important thing is that many people say this after taking this Bajaj EMI Card, You have to pay a lot of extra charges to pay the company. So what extra charges do we have to pay? We will also learn in this article.
Bajaj gives a No Cost EMI Card (Bajaj EMI Card) to his customer by using which you can buy any goods from any online or offline store. He also with No Cost EMI So you must be thinking now what is this No Cost EMI Card.
whenever you use your debit card or credit card for buying any products on EMI. So for the months, you want to buy that item on EMI Accordingly, the company taking interest in your product price. and that Product Price & Interest Amount After Adding Which total money comes out that Amount is divided by for the months, you want to buy this product on EMI Divide into an equal rate, and in this way, you have to give a small rate of your product price to the company.
How it Work
That too with interest but if you buy With this Bajaj EMI card, you will not have to give interest on that Rather, only a small amount of the product price will be given. It means that that if you buy that product by paying full payment at one time then, How much money you have to pay the same money you will have to give in the installation so it’s been No Cost EMI.
Which Documents Require
If you want to make this card so you have to mainly 5 documents require
1. PAN Card
2. AADHAR CARD
3. A CANCELLED CHEQUE
4. Duly Signed ECS
5. One Bank account to fill this form.
Terms & Condition
There are mainly two Terms & Condition has to follow
The first condition (Bajaj EMI Card) is that you want to make this card by the name of the should be ahead for 21 years to 60 years. If he is lower than 21 years or more than 60 years so he is not eligible to make this card.
And the second condition is that Whose names are you making this Baja EMI card he has a Regular Source of Income Means, From anywhere they should come in regular income, these are two terms & conditions if you want to make this Bajaj EMI card.
How To Apply for Baja EMI Card
Mainly two ways to Make this
1. Offline Apply
2. Online Apply
1. Offline Apply
1. Simply you have to go to a big shop located near you where Large appliances have been soldered to know whether it accepts Bajaj Finance’s card and if he accepted this Bajaj EMI Card.
2. Then you have to go there and select a product that you want to buy on EMI.
3. After selecting, when it comes to payment time then you have to tell there that you want to buy it with the No Cost EMI card of Bajaj EMI Card
4. Then the payments you are taking will match you with the representative of Bajaj Finance. And that representative will tell you everything about the EMI card of the Bajaj EMI Card.
5. And after that, he will ask you for four documents in which you have to give
ECS Mandate Form.
6. These ECS forms can be found at any book store otherwise you can found it from that representative.
And You can write to me in the comment box for ECS forms.
7. Then print it and the after fill you can give to the representative after giving these four documents,
8. That representative can check your cibil score ahead of you And in step with the cibil score consequently,
9. The credit limit of your Bajaj Finance No price Bajaj EMI Card is going to be determined then you’ll get a Bajaj EMI card.
How To Use Offline
Where is the EMI card of Bajaj Finance accepted, first of all, you need to know that the shop you are going to does he Accept EMI Card of Bajaj Finance, there are over 1,00,000 stores in 1,900 cities across India, which is Bajaj’s partner store? Where this Bajaj EMI cards will be accepted friends Approx all big Shops have accepted this Card.
So you have to know whether they are accepting this EMI Card And if they accepting then Simply go there select the Product and you have to show these cards at the time of payment this way you can use this EMI Card Offline.
2. Online Apply
1. Now talk about Online Way to Create EMI Card First of all let me tell you if you want to make this Bajaj EMI Card online,
2. So you have to be a customer before Bajaj Finserv Means, You must have already borrowed from Bajaj Or, in any way.
Your profile should be made on Bajaj Finserv And you must have a username and the password to log in.
3. Then go to your Customer Portal And there you need to log in with your Id password after log you have seen two option
The first option is to Shop online
4. The Second is of the Account information you have to go to an option with account information.
5. Then you can see you all Personal Details Along with that, it will also tell you which loan you have taken beforehand that will be an option of Pre-Approved.
6. You have to Click on that as soon as you click on it, you will be told whether you are eligible for Bajaj EMI Card, And if Eligible then you can get this EMI Card with how much credit limit.
7. You can take this card from friends by Claiming there but a hard copy is not available from there also after making a claim from you.
8. You have to install this application. And after that there you must register with the same number again as you got the Offline EMI Card in the same way online get.
9. So in this way you can make your own No Cost EMI Card So now it comes to where and how you can use this with both online and offline.
How To Use Online
Now it comes to using online you can not use it on the All E-Commerce web site, you can only use this on a larger website like
Make My Trip
Yatra Official Sites
Choose my Bicycle And Official Website of Bajaj EMI store, On these websites, you can use this EMI Card.
How To Buy Product
1. Whatever product you want to buy from any website to the page of that product Detail.
2. Where are the details of the products you go to the product page and look at where the product details remain semi Option will be seen on the same page?
3. Like if you’re doing it on Amazon, this card, and if you are using a smartphone then slide down towards the bottom.
Then there you will see an option for Easy Payment Under which you may see the View Details options,
4. Click on View details soon as a click on View detail and if there is an offer for the product at No Cost EMI.
5. Then there you will see 3 options COST EMI, COD, And if there is no offer for the product at No Cost EMI.
6. Then you will see only EMI and COD option on it.
So you have to buy a product by using No Cost EMI.
7. Now, Click on (Bajaj EMI Card) NO COST EMI as soon as you click on NO COST EMI which card is used to buy that item NO COST EMI Offers you A list of these cards shown there Bajaj EMI Card The card name also there.
How To Make No Cost EMI
Then there will be shown how much time you can get to payments which
These four options can be found so you will know thereof you buy this product,
How many months will you get to pay and very month,
How much money do you have to pay in this way you can know.
How much time you get from
How much you have to pay
So it is now that how you will buy this product by using this card for Buy friends like you buy any products the same way you have to buy it too when you go to the payment gateway then you will see the option of Credit card, Debit card him UPI, Net banking along with that, an option shows thereof EMI’s So, you have to select EMI Option When you select an EMI option.
If you are on desktops then you will see 2 options.
First of EMI
Second of NO COST EMI
But the same if you are using it in the smartphone you are running the offer of NO COST EMI (Bajaj EMI Card) The card you are coming in will show you the above and below, you’ll be showing a credit card that you can buy on EMI
So you have to click on the option of Bajaj Finserve When you click on that then again, he will tell you EMI’s time and payment.
So select the number of months you want to keep in it. After Selection again click on continue when you click on continue then you will get the option to fill Card Details
Then there you will be given the option to fill the
but friends there will not show you the CVV numbers many peoples asking for CVV no.
You will not get the CVV number you have to fill the only card no. As soon as you fill your card no. The CVV Number is written on there you will be written on the CVV not required because it will detect that you are using this Bajaj Finserve’s EMI Card After filling up the card number, the expiry date is to fill the column with the number on the number is the same then Click on ContinueThen after that friend will drop one OTP on the registration number you fill that note then your order will complete and your order will also be placed.
So friends like you from any online store you can buy any product On EMI by using this NO COST EMI card. So now matter comes that how much Down payment we have to pay buying time Guys here is 0% of the Downpayment have to pay You do not have to pay Down payment you have to EMI from next month directly how will you pay EMI or Installment.
How To Pay EMI
There are mainly two ways to pay EMI
1. The first way is (Bajaj EMI Card) that when you were Filling ECS form, the bank account that was filled That bank you have to pay the money till 1st of every month the amount of your EMI monthly you can know your EMI Pay Amount form your Bajaj Finserv Wallet Otherwise if you approve your EMI card online then you can know from your Bajaj EMI Card Customer portal Otherwise, When you are in the payment gateway of the web site you are Selecting EMI OptionThere also, you have seen your EMI Amount.
So In this way, you have to pay your EMI in your Bank Account On the 1st Date of the Month. Friends almost the people who have a date of EMI PaymentIt happens on 2th So if you deposit money on 1st day, then in 2nd date money will be deducted from your account.
2. the second way is that if you approve your Bajaj EMI Card Online then go to your customer portal then where you have seen loan details the same Place will also form a Bajaj EMI Card column.